Welcome to my 1st Blog

I decided to start this blog to keep a record of my training season before my 1st Ironman!! I hope friends and family enjoy the next 6 months journey!!

Friday, May 13, 2011

I can see for Miles & Miles...

The miles are really starting to pile up as I crested the 20 hour training mark last week. We put in a 102 mile ride this week Wednesday, the day after an 18-mile run. All in all, I'm holding up well and feeling pretty good given the increase in training hours.

IM Cda is in 7 weeks and I've got 2 other races in between:
Honolulu Triathlon - Olympic Distance Sunday, May 15th
Honu Half Ironman - 70.3 miles, Saturday, June 4th

We've got 3 more 100+ mile bike rides, and a couple of 3 hour runs left, so just going to buck up and push hard down the stretch. Looking forward to the race on Sunday to see how I'm progressing...Will post the results here...

No comments: