Welcome to my 1st Blog

I decided to start this blog to keep a record of my training season before my 1st Ironman!! I hope friends and family enjoy the next 6 months journey!!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW BIKE!!!


My new Parlee TT just arrived on Monday as I returned from Vegas. It was like Christmas all over again on Tuesday as I unwrapped and re-assembled the bike. The assembly was more difficult then I had thought and I cracked the seat post collar in doing so. I was pretty p/o about it but they are sending me a new one as it just slips over the carbon frame. At least I didn't crack the frame!!!

The bike looks awesome and I rode 30 miles on Tuesday night. It was so much more comfortable then my Cervelo bike. No more sore shoulders, neck pain, and it felt really fast and fun to pedal. I'm looking forward to riding it again after a few tweaks to the handlebars.

I built the bike up with a custom paint job and it came out really SWEET!!!!

No comments: