Welcome to my 1st Blog

I decided to start this blog to keep a record of my training season before my 1st Ironman!! I hope friends and family enjoy the next 6 months journey!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back in the saddle again!!

Love that song from Aerosmith.....I felt good enough to ride 40 miles followed by a 3 mile brick. My legs felt strong but my energy was lacking a bit as I rode with the Core group to Waimanalo and solo'd it back. All in all, I was pretty satisfied with the workout after 4 straight days of hanging on the couch!!

I also tried my new aerobottle - Torhans and it worked pretty well. It spilled some water out when I hit bumps so going to try to add my Profile Design sponge inside the cap to see if that insulates it better. I also tried out a new saddle, but put it too high so it wasn't comfortable. I fixed it when I got home so will try again this week. I have 3 rides planned 50/40/30 miles respectively to cram it all in before I leave Thursday for VEGAS BABY!!! Can't wait to celebrate my 40th in style!!!

My new Parlee TT is due in when I return so looking forward to that Birthday Present!! Pics to come when I get it!!!

No comments: